Service Change: Security Updates University wide University of Alberta Staff and Students - 2017/11/08 - 15:00
Multiple servers will undergo routine maintenance and receive security updates performed by Information Services and Technology (IST). During the change, users will be unable to reach the services listed below. The service outage is expected to last 3 hours.
- My CCID Portal which allows users to change their passwords
- The CCID ToolBox that provides administrative services for the CCID interface
- OnTheHub UA Software Distribution Service that provides software downloads
- The Information Services and Technology (IST) Website
- The Learning Shop which lists learning opportunities for all Academic and Support Staff across the University of Alberta
- The Central Login Service, also known as GPU (General Purpose Unix)
- UAOpenCart, a financial application which offers services to Clients for External Business Transactions.
Start: 2017/11/15 22:00
End: 2017/11/16 01:00